Friday, December 10, 2010

Review: Sothys Shaping Neck Care
















A couple of weeks back, I received the latest Sothys product - Shaping Neck Care from Sothys Singapore to try out.. and having used for the past weeks, here is my review..

Product: Sothys Shaping Neck Care

Description:
Sothys specially researched and developed Sothys Shaping Neck Care to fight gravity and manage cutaneous looseness and sagging. It refine and sculpt the lower part of the face and neck.

Key Ingredients and Benefits:
Mamaka Extract: Powerful repairing active helps strengthen skin density and improves skin firmness.
Bigarade Extract: Remodel the contour, refine and re-sculpt the lower part of the face and neck.

Full Ingredients List for Sothys Shaping Neck Care:























Directions of Use:





















Price: $129/30ml

How the product look like?

After massaging into skin...

Sothys Shaping Neck Care is like a very lightweight serum-texture which instantly melts into skin upon application, with absolutely no greasy after feel. The mild pleasant scent of the serum is also nice to sniff. I can feel my skin become smoother and softer after application. The 7-steps application method is abit tedious to follow that I placed the application method diagram right in front of me each time I use the product.. Just in case I miss any step.. So far, so good.. will continue to use for a longer period of time.


To be honest, I seldom take care of my neck area because I care more about my face than my neck.All these while I only apply my excess moisturiser onto my neck area... I really neglected my neck.. I have always heard that the first telling signs of ageing can be seen by looking at the neck and it is important to maintain basic beauty regime for our necks. Since the neck is easily forgetten during moisturizing routine, it results in ugly,sagging skin with the lack of proper care and attention.. OOppss!! I better pay more attention and give tender loving care to my neck from today onwards, as I am going to hit 30!

Remember not to forget your neck (since it is extension of face)!


Do check out Sothys Shaping Neck Care...


Where do I find Sothys Shaping Neck Care?

  












* The 14 key Sothys Dealer Salons are also strategically located at Paragon, Palais Renaissance, Raffles Hotel Arcade, Delfi Orchard, Tanglin Shopping Centre, VivoCity, Square 2, Tampines 1, Roxy Square I, Tanjong Pagar, West Coast Plaza, Bishan and Heartland Mall.



Additional information:

Thank you Jasmine of Sothys Singapore for sending me this luxurious product for trial. ('',)

No comments: