Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Murad Hybrids - Murad First Ever Cosmetic Treatment Line

















12th May 2011 - Murad, Inc has announced the launch of the innovative Hybrids line, here in Singapore. Based on Dr. Howard Murad's unique inclusive health approach to skincare, Hybrids target skin concerns with formulas that simultaneously treat and conceal. I was privileged to be one of the invited bloggers to be part of Murad Hybrids Beauty Advocates Launch at Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

An evening filled with fun, laughters, a sumptuous spread of buffet and trying out Murad's First Ever Cosmetic Treatment Line - Murad Hybrids...
























What are Hybrids?
Hybrids are high performance treatments specifically formulated to improve skin health blended with a skin perfecting cosmetic to disguise flaws. These products contains intelligently engineered formulas that combines advanced skin treatment technologies and premium cosmetics into a single convenient 2-in-1 problem solver - for your eyes and/or face concerns.

Hybrid Eye Lifts include 5x Firming Technology to visibly lift; Re-Luminate Complex to provide both instant and long term dark circle reduction and the Smart Moisture System to hydrate and depuff.

Hybrid Skin Perfecting Primers feature Pore Factor-5 which minimizes the appearance of pores as it balanceds oil production. These performance primers also feature Adaptive Shade Technology to create a perfect skin tone match.

The swatches of Murad Hybrids -
For Face: Skin Perfecting Primer Matte Finish and Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish,
For Eyes: Eye Lift Illuminator and Eye Lift Perfector





































Here are some photos taken at the event...














































































































That was really an enjoyable evening and each of us was given a bag of Murad products to bring home to try out..('',)




















Yes, I have been using the 3 Murad Hybrids in the past 3 weeks and how do they fare?

Murad Hybrid - Eye Lift Illuminator

Clinically proven to increase skin firmness by 50% in 5 minutes while offering long term wrinkle reducing benefits and, minimizing under-eye darkness and puffiness with High performance ingredients.

Eye Lift Illuminator brightens and restores a youthful look to the eye area with a neutralizing violet formula.























1.8ml of product is housed in a compact and hygienic pen-like packaging. For first use, I got to twist the pen several times before product is dispensed. The soft, rubberized tip applicator makes application a breeze. Just a little of this pearly violet cream is needed beneath my eye areas.











Once blended into skin, it gives a subtle shimmery effect to the area.


The Full Ingredients List Of Murad Hybrid - Eye Lift Illuminator:























I find that Murad Hybrid Eye Lift Illuminator helps to brighten my eye areas, does not conceal my horrible dark undereye circles though.(The Eye Lift Perfector would be the one to look out for to conceal dark circles.)  However, having used this product before I applied my eye makeup in the past 3 weeks, I do notice that the skin around my under eye areas seem a bit smoother. (maybe its the Smart Moisture System at work!)


Murad Hybrids - Skin Perfecting Primer Matte Finish & Dewy Finish

Two oil-free, pore minimizing formulas, Dewy and Matte, create the perfect canvas by disguising flaws and evens skin tone. Both formulas can be used under or in place of any foundation with one universal shade that adapts to all skin tones.







































Skin Perfecting Primers come in 30ml bottles with pump dispensers, making it fuss-free and convenient whenever I want to use the product.

Directions of use: Wear everyday after moisturizing, blend evenly over face and neck. Wear under or in place of foundation for a fresh look.

Full Ingredients List of Skin Perfecting Primer Matte Finish & Dewy Finish:































A Closer Look At Both The Swatches:


































Actually both the dewy and matte formula are pretty similiar, depending on the type of look that you want to go for. The dewy formula features light enhancing minerals that creates a radiant glow while the matte formula creates a delicate powder finish that is shine-free which I personally find that it works better for my oily T-zone. Both formulas incorporate the adaptive shade technology which can be used on all skin tones. However, I do find that the matte finish formula appear slightly lighter in shade compared to the dewy finish formula.

I like how the primer feel on my skin after application - smoother which makes my foundation glides onto my skin .It is light weight and even out my skin tone without any masking effect. It does not really cover my horrible acne marks so a concealer is needed after application of the primer before I apply my foundation/loose powder. Yeah, sometimes if I do not put on any eye makeup, I will just dust some loose powder on top of the primer and concealer and I am ready to go. Oil control is pretty good, and my makeup last for more than 6 hours before I needed to blot or touch up. I do love that the product helps to give me a natural looking and better complexion.


















Here is me wearing Murad Hybrids Eye Lift Illuminator and Skin Perfecting Primer Matte Finish. ( I applied Averine Cover Spot Concealer and MAC Lightful powder foundation over Murad Hybrid Skin Perfecting Primer Matte Finish)


More information:

Prices
Eye Lift Perfector $59
Eye Lift Iluminator $59
Skin Perfecting Primer $59

Available at:
BHG Bugis
Metro Paragon
Robinson Centrepoint
Tara apothecary
Sephora - Great World City, ION Orchard, Marina Bay Sands, Ngee Ann City

Website:
http://www.murad.com/

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/MuradSingapore?sk=wall


Murad Hybrids are formulated without:
Parabens, Petrochemicals, Sulfates, GMOs, Phthalates, Triclosan, Synthetic Fragrance


A big Thank You to Murad and The Sample Store for inviting me to this exciting Murad Hybrids Beauty Advocates Launch and giving me the opportunity to experience the wonders of Murad's First Ever Cosmetic Treatment Line - Murad Hybrids.

No comments: