Saturday, August 13, 2011

ChocoMarvel Natural Menstrual Care


















Thanks to Hi-Beau and The Sample Store, I received a box of ChocoMarvel to try out...


Quite a girly sweet packaging, isn't?

Well, ChocoMarvel is a pampering treat specially for the ladies to help us manage symptoms associated with discomfort during menstruation - abdominal pain, backache, pain in the inner thighs, bloating, nausea, diarrhoea, constipation, headaches, breast tenderness, irritability, and mood changes.

(Oppss so sorry guys, this product is not for you.. but you can get it for your gf/wife who is always complaining about her menstrual discomforts..I am sure they will praise you for being a caring and thoughtful bf/hubby!)


So what are the benefits of ChocoMarvel?



  • Promotes blood circulation and aid in relief of menstrual pain.
  • Helps relieve bloating, tension and discomfort
  • Helps replenish Iron loss during menstruation
  • Helps improve facial complexion
  • Helps maintain hormone levels, and reduce irritability and depression



  • And what is the difference between ChocoMarvel from traditional menstrual relief (Pills/Hot water bag therapy)?



  • Rich chocolate taste makes it enjoyable to consume
  • Derived from 100% natural ingredients
  • Suitable for long term consumption
  • Low fat to suit weight watchers




  • Full Ingredients List of ChocoMarvel:
    Chasteberry Extract, Angelica Extract, Ginger Extract, L-Theanine, Black Sugar, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Vitamin B Complex, Cocoa, Malt Extract, Non-dairy Creamer


    Price: $19.90 /Box ( 8x 25g sachets)




    Let me show you how the product look like and how I make a cup of ChocoMarvel drink for myself...
































    A Pretty-looking sachet I must say...


    Derived from 100% natural ingredients, Chocomarvel is suitable for vegetarians. Yes this is a local product.




















    Just 2 simple steps to prepare a cup of ChocoMarvel drink....



































    I was pretty curious to find out how ChocoMarvel drink will taste like, so after mixing the powder with hot water, snap a picture, I quickly took my first sip.. and it just remind me of Milo mixed with chinese medicine powder. ~ like those brown powder the aunt/uncle will mix into my chrysanthemum drink or liang teh to help cure my sore throat or bad cough. Not that awful actually as I can still taste the strong cocoa in my drink, plus I am someone who like to drink chinese medicine powder mixture when I am suffering from sore throat and coughs.

    Chocomarvel did help me to relief my menstrual cramp.  Not as painful as before.(Normally I will take the bright pink Panadol Menstrual pills) I also felt less lethargic at the end of the day after I consumed my first cup of ChocoMarvel drink on my second day of menses.



    If you are suffering from menstrual discomforts during menstruation, you can give ChocoMarvel a go... as you can redeem a FREE sachet of ChocoMarvel to try out first....





























    For more product information, do visit http://www.hibeau.com/ or join ChocoMarvel Facebook Page.  

    No comments: