Thursday, August 4, 2011

Review: Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care























I have been very bothered over my acne blemished skin all along. I still have a few terrible acne scar marks on my right cheek, Err..and I also have to take care of the new ones that pop out pretty often..and that led me to purchase a tube of Vichy Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care in the hope that it can help improve my bad skin condition. (Ok, I have to admit I was tempted to try the new product after reading Vichy's Normaderm Advertisement that spread across 6 full pages on Her World May Issue! and after trying a mini sample of the product on my skin, I was sold on buying a tube despite having quite a number of moisturisers on hand!)






















Its Ingredients and Benefits:




































The Full Ingredients List of Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care:























Prices: $19(30ml -trial tube)/
             $39(50ml)


Trying the product...




































Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care is a gel-cream emulsion that is lightweight and absorb very fast into skin, leaving skin super smooth with a matte and powdery finish. I do not even need to wait for a few seconds for the product to be absorbed into my skin,it just absorbed instantly! What I really like it is non oily and non sticky, yet made my skin so soft and smooth. I have been using it for more than 2 weeks and I am glad to say that it is working for my skin. It helps to control my sebum production and keep my skin shine free. Nowadays my skin has sort of calm down, without much breakouts.. (Touch Wood!) Thanks to the Hydra-Peel Technology, my acne scar marks has also lightened significantly.

However, it could also be due to my new added miracle all-in-one serum in my skincare regime last week -Lancome Visionnaire before applying Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care.


Anyway, I just have to say I am loving the after-feel and result after using Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care moisturiser.. Super smooth and soft skin! Loving my new found Holy Grail Moisturiser!!!




































I will be continue to use this duo in this skincare regime. Hopefully my terrible acne scar marks will be totally gone soon, and no more acne breakouts from now on.. *Fingers crossed*

Actually Vichy Normaderm range has a number of products from cleansers, toners, to treatments, and I am just using its moisturiser (daily care) .. and the result is not bad..Will the result be even better if I have used the full range of Vichy Normaderm products? I am actually interested to try out the night moisturiser -Night Chrono-Active Anti-Imperfection Care and the pimple cream - Active Anti-Perfection Concentrate...


























Do check out Vichy Normaderm range next time you are at Watsons or Guardian, and try out this Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care Moisturiser on the back of your hand/wrist.. and be amazed by its lightweight and ultra smooth feel!! By the way, I think almost all the outlets do not carry the 30ml version anymore, if you are interested, can try to check out the Guardian located at Plaza Singapura. I saw there were 2-3 boxes left just a few days back.

For the latest promotions on Vichy products, do join Vichy SG Facebook Fanpage now.

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Sweetie you are up very early!

Jacqueline said...

This moisturiser looks very good indeed. I have bad acne scars too and am looking to lighten them. Thanks for the review, I'll definitely be giving this a go.

Sharon said...

Hi Jacqueline, this moisturiser is really very good for my skin! Just love how smooth my skin will be after application. You can go to any Vichy counter that has Vichy promoter to get a sample to try and see if you like it before you purchase the full size (just to play safe that it works on your skin, and you experience no allery.)Now I am using Visionnaire follow my this Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Hydrating Care Moisturiser to help my acne and scar marks problems.. Have you tried your Visionnaire? Its also quite good..


Actually I did not wake up very early this morning... coz I have not yet go to bed then...Haha('',) but you really wake up very early though!! ('',) So fast, its Friday! Have a lovely weekend!

Chantana said...

I love the night cream(in tube also) and the pore serum!!(both have very nice and smooth finishing) .. but the cleanser and the toner(alcohol free) one don't work quite well on me :(

Jacqueline said...

Hey Sharon, thanks for the recc. I will go and get a sample. I'm liking Visionnaire a lot. I've started using it the night we received it. He... I'm up by 5.20 a.m. most days.

Sharon said...

You know what, I am loving this day moisturiser so much that I ended up buying the full size essence, day cream and night cream promotional set earlier.. haha.. coz I could not resist the temptation and special price..('',) We are really lucky to be the first few privileged ones to try out this latest Visionnaire... Ya, I m liking it alot too..('',)