Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Elizabeth Arden Prevage Night Anti-aging Restorative Cream





























For the last one month plus, I have been religiously using the latest Elizabeth Arden Prevage Night Anti-aging Restorative Cream every night and I am seriously loving the effect that I get/see every morning when I wake up. This night cream also comes in one of the most innovative containers I have ever come across in a skincare product. (will share more details about the packaging later on for sure..)

So what is so special about Elizabeth Arden Prevage Night Anti-aging Restorative Cream?

This intensive overnight moisture cream with advanced Idebenone technology was specially formulated to work during the night in synch with skin's sleep cyle. This innovative system fuses Idebenone with a skin compatible ester to provide a time release reservoir of Idebenone on the skin. 

Key Benefits of PREVAGE Night Anti-aging Restorative Cream:
  • Reverse dryness with intensive moisture
  • Enhance skin's own natural nighttime repair process
  • Smooth, soften and retexturize skin's appearance
  • Restore skin's natural resilience for a firmer look 
  • Fight lines, wrinkles, discolorations and sun damage
  • Give skin a rested, restored and more radiant appearance

Full Ingredients List of PREVAGE Night Anti-aging Restorative Cream:















  • Idebenone - A powerful antioxidant to repair and protect skin from environmental assaults, such as visible signs of sun damage, lines, wrinkles, dryness, age spots, discolorations. 
  • Mega Complex-A - complements the age-fighting effects of Idebenone. 
  • Retinol Derivative - smoothes lines and wrinkles and retexturize skin's appearance
  • Lemon Peel Extract - softens the appearance of age spots and discolorations to give skin a brighter look
  • Vitamin E -  restores and conditions skin 
  • Colorless Carotenoids - enhances the benefits of Idebenone and promotes a firmer appearance




























Have you ever find it troublesome to use skincare product that comes in a jar/container form? 

For me, I will use a clean cotton bud to scoop out some of the cream from the jar/container to prevent any unnecessary contamination of the remaining product. That is why I would prefer my skincare products to come in pump and tube form packaging, more convenience I find... And yes, this new PREVAGE Night Anti-aging Restorative Cream packaging does looks like the normal jar right? BUT dont be fool by the appearance of this normal looking screw-top jar... Cause this is one of the most innovative containers that I have used for a skincare product.. 




























Notice anything special now that I opened the cover?..(by the way, the orange part is NOT the cream, it is made of silicone-material.. so where is the cream and how do I use the product?)








































New Elizabeth Arden Prevage Night Anti-aging Restorative Cream comes in an innovative airless jar with a one touch dispensing system, customized for Elizabeth Arden , which keeps the product sealed and fresh. I just need to press the pop-up button to dispense an appropriate amount for my whole face. The more pressure you press onto the button, the more product will be dispensed. However for this cream , a small dollop just does the job. 


















PREVAGE Night Night Anti-aging Restorative Cream has a distinctive scent that can only be found in Prevage products. I think that is the scent of Idebenone - the single most powerful antioxidant for protecting skin from environmental assaults. Hard to describe the scent in words, but I can assure you it has a light yet unique pleasant scent. I have been using Prevage Night Cream every night and I find that the texture is lightweight and absorbs well into skin, spare a minute or two to massage the cream into skin and the goodness of the ingredients will work while you are asleep. Recently I only sleep like 3-4 hours every night, and although I woke up feeling very tired, my skin does not show that I was lack of sleep. (No tell tale sign on my skin that I had late nights, unless I kept yawning though!) . It just gives my skin a radiant and fresh appearance, as if I have slept for a full 10 hours the previous night. The result is really that unbelievable and noticeable! My skin also appears more moisturised, smoother and softer after more than one month of use.   

You just had to try out  this new Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Night Anti-aging Restorative Cream packaging to believe that its proof (on our skin) not promises that you will be getting from using Elizabeth Arden Prevage line! 














Once again, thank you Elizabeth Arden Singapore for inviting me to your Prevage Bloggers' Preview at this really nice and cozy Suite@ Hyatt Hotel. And another Big Thank You for this lovely product! I may not have enough sleep and feeling all tired, but with Prevage Night, I can still have radiant-looking skin! ('',) 




































More product information, visit Elizabeth Arden Singapore Website.


No comments: