Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sasatinnie 360° Electrifying Extreme Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara























Sasatinnie 360° Electrifying Extreme Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara helps to create a fascinating eye look in a flash! Offering mascara coverage for every eyelash, the gentle motion of the rotating brush easily coats, lengthens and volumizes your top and bottom eyelashes with every turn.














Looks like a normal mascara on the outside, BUT there is something unique about this mascara... it runs on battery and it has a rotating brush!


As the product already comes with 2x LR1130 batteries, we basically just need to remove the insulation spacer to sort of activate the batteries. To use the mascara, press the button (as shown in picture, button just located near the insulation spacer) on the cap to activate rotation, select the rotating direction.

Clockwise: for top eyelash
Anti-clockwise: for bottom eyelash

Instructions as shown on packaging:
Here is how the brush wand looks like:


And trying it on my short and sparse eyelashes..

Before:

 After using Sasatinnie 360° Electrifying Extreme Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara:

This is my first time owning a rotating mascara and I am addicted to using it, and I use it very often because it is really fun and give great results. I do not have to coat my lashes in a zig-zag motion with this rotating brush mascara, because the rotating motion coats every single lash on its own. All I have to do is just slowly work my brush from the root to the tip of my eye lashes. Tadaa.. within less than a minute, my eyelashes look so much longer and volumized! Now my lashes can be seen! I also love the fact that it manages to separate each strand of lashes without any clumps.

Thank  you Kiyora from SASA Singapore for sending me this interesting Sasatinne mascara to try out and also this lovely Natio Gift Set ..

 
This Natio lovely gift set is great for your personal travelling use or as a gift; it consists of:Pep-up Body Cleanser (30ml), Heavenly Hand Cream (20ml), Intensive Moisturising Day Cream (20ml), Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser (20ml) and Paw Paw Lip Balm (20ml) and a cute white with green polka dots pouch. I actually used this set when I went for a recent short holiday and I like these products as they contained different blends of essential oils, certainly made me more relaxed and rejuvenated after using them. These five Natio travel size products are all Made in Australia. You know what, the lip balm is even bigger in size than my Kiehls' lip balm (15g)! ('',)

Sasatinnie 360° Electrifying Extreme Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara retails at $35.90 and available at all SASA outlets, while the Natio Gift Set retails at $39.90.

No comments: