Monday, February 6, 2012

Clarins Colour Breeze Spring Make-Up Collection - Gloss Prodige




























Clarins Singapore has recently launched Gloss Prodige - a collection of intense colour and shine lip glosses from the Colour Breeze Spring Make-Up Collection. 

Gloss Prodige dresses lips in pure, intense colour with a high-shine finish. Lips are smoothed, defined and plumped to perfection. The secret to the shine effect and intense colour....


  • A new generation Clarins Complex used ~ Suprashine Colour Complex
  • The Maxi-Lip peptide and hyaluronic acid help enhance fuller looking lips
  • Radiance-boosting pearls optimize the way light is reflected on the lips
  • Highly concentrated, finely ground pigments are evenly dispersed within the texture that is enriched with ultra-shiny polymers to ensure an intense glossy finish and even colour. 

Clarins Gloss Prodige Intense Colour & Shine Lip Gloss is available in 8 vibrant shades... 














Full Ingredients List for Clarins Gloss Prodige Intense Colour & Shine Lip Gloss:









Price: $35

Contents: 6ml


Presenting my collection of Gloss Prodige lip glosses - (left left to right) - 03 Rose, 04 Candy and 08 Papaya





























Trying the colours...

Clarins Gloss Prodige Intense Colour & Shine Lip Gloss - 03 rose 




































From the tube, 03 rose appears to be a shimmery beige shade but when I wear it on my lips, it turns out to be a light neutral pink shade which imparts much shine without any sticky feeling.


Clarins Gloss Prodige Intense Colour & Shine Lip Gloss - 04 Candy
























































































At first glance from the tube, 04 candy did not attract me out of the 3 shades, as it looks like a deep purplish-pink, and I was afraid it would appear to be something dark but surprisingly, I actually love how the colour brightens my complexion. When I wear it, it appears a nice sweet shade of pink as it name suggests. - So Candy-licious! 


Clarins Gloss Prodige Intense Colour & Shine Lip Gloss - 08 Papaya






















































































Last but not least, here is 08 papaya. A lovely orangey-peach shade with gold shimmers that looks a bit different from the usual pink and neutral shades. This shade really looks gorgeous on lips. 

All of these 3 shades look really different, and it depends on what type of look you want to go for. (In the above 3 pictures, I had actually wear the same eye makeup, but applied a different Gloss Prodige shade.)  It is hard to choose which one is my favourite, I love them all. These lip glosses melts onto my lips when I apply them and it has a yummy-delicious flavour with notes of blackberry and licorice. The gel texture with the shiny pearl complex, gives a nice glossy finish to my lips. No oily nor sticky feel!!!  And thanks to the raspberry oil, it made my dry lips feel nourished and hydrated during wear. I am really addicted to wearing my Gloss Prodige lip glosses these days!




For more product information and latest promotions, visit  Clarins website or join Clarins SG Facebook Fanpage now.


Special thanks to Clarins Singapore for sending me this lovely collection of highly addictive lip glosses to try out.

No comments: