RevitaLens OcuTec™ Multi-purpose Disinfecting Solution is the latest product from Abbott Medical Optics - a unique next-generation multi-purpose disinfecting solution for silicone hydrogel and conventional soft contact lenses....
RevitaLens OcuTec™ Multi-purpose Disinfecting Solution delivers high-quality disinfection and comfort for the user, with the convenience of a single bottle. The solution was developed in cooperation with world class silicone hydrogel, microbiology and chemistry experts and with input from more than 600 eye care professionals.
Key characteristics of RevitaLens OcuTec™ Multi-purpose Disinfecting Solution:
- high effectiveness against a broad spectrum of ocular pathogens in the environment;
- effectively kills hard-to-eliminate Acanthamoeba cysts and Fusarium;
- remove surface deposits including lipids and proteins
- low corneal staining;
- minimizes risk of eye complications;
- excellent compatibility and comfort for silicon hydrogel and conventional lens wearers.
Price: 120ml ($6), 300ml ($13)
Directions of use:
Remember to rinse again on both sides of the contact lens before wearing your lenses:
Some of the contact lens-related eye infections is due to poor hygiene or/and improper cleansing, handling and storing of contact lenses, that is why it is very important to adhere to the cleansing regimen with three simple steps, no matter what brand of multi-purpose disinfecting solution you are using.
The rub and rinse regimen with multi-purpose disinfecting solution effectively kills 90% of bacteria and fungi while disinfecting the lenses by soaking them helps to removes any residual microorganism
- Rubbing – Using a suitable multi-purpose disinfecting solution (MPDS) , place contact lens on the palm and rub both sides of the lens from the centre to the edges gently with your index finger.
- Disinfecting/Soaking – Soak your lenses in fresh disinfecting solution for at least 6 hours. Lens case should be cleaned after use and replaced every 1 – 3 months.
- Rinsing – Rinse the lens with fresh disinfecting solution before wearing to refresh the lens surface and remove any traces of debris.
Prior to trying out RevitaLens Ocutec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution, I have been using Bausch & Lomb daily lens cleaner for sensitive eyes follow by Solo Care Aqua All-In-One Solution. I just feel double cleansing will make lens cleaner and also bring longer comfort when I am wearing my lenses. Ok, to test out the effectiveness of RevitaLens Ocutec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution which claims to deliver high-quality disinfection and comfort for the user, I just use it alone following the steps indicated on the packaging (as shown in the pictures above). I can literally see the debris being removed when I rub gently on both sides of the lenses, now I do not have to go through the hassle to use two products to clean my lenses when one single product does the job perfectly ~ I do feel that it provides more comfort all day long, even when I wear my lenses for more than 8 hours almost every day. Superior disinfection, comfort and convenience all in a bottle with RevitaLens Ocutec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution.
RevitaLens OcuTec™ Multi-purpose Disinfecting Solution is available at leading optical and pharmacy outlets.
Try RevitaLens OcuTec Multi-purpose Disinfecting Solution today and experience the comfort of wearing perfectly cleansed contact lenses every morning till the night.. I can assure that you will love it as much as I do!