Monday, December 22, 2008

Some of my new shoes ...

I am a fan of summit shoes and sometimes I can buy 2-3 pairs at one go...What I like about summit shoes are they are comfortable shoes, cheaper than Singapore...I got their membershipcard for more than 1.5years, got to enjoy 10% discount...( 2 years for RM15) Their sandals/shoes range from RM39.90-RM59.90 ( of course there are more expensive ones like those super high heel ones..but still after currency conversion, will be cheaper than buying from Charles & Keith in Singapore) Some times I think Summit shoes chain is own by Charles & keith as I find their designs quite similar, maybe they just change the label/brand..just my guess only)

Actually another shoes brand in Malaysia is Vincci.. but although its design quite nice, most of the times, i find it super painful to wear their shoes and they are not so durable, so I have stopped buying Vincci shoes...


Opening up the boxes...












Not from Summit Shoes, ... a black shoes with little shiny stars at the sides..
Looks like I really like buying black shoes.. think I find them easily to match and wont get dirty so easily compared to white shoes...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, on behalf of Summit Shoes, we are so glad that you hold high regard for our articles. As a little token of appreciation for your warm support, we would like to mail you a special discount voucher. Kindly please email me your mailing address at sctheng@summitshoes.com.
Thank you very much :)