Thursday, February 5, 2009

Etude House Nail Polish



Etude House WH707 Nail Polish

My first Etude House product from my dear friend. She also bought one for herself.. and she said nice, so also buy one bottle for me.. so sweet of her, keep buying things for me..



After bathing, I applied the colour to my nails.. its a lovely color - abit of purplish silver ( not too loud) .. and here is how the color look like on my nails..

Thank you my friend for the gift.


Side Note: Etude House is quite a new shop at City Square, last time when I am into bb cream, I have known of this Korean brand, and this is the 1st Etude House I came across.. I am not sure if Singapore has any outlet though, never see before.. the product's packaging is very girly, with nie prints.. even the shop decorations is quite pink.. its located opp Watsons, near to the exit to the bridge which connects the old JB customs to City Square.. but I find their service not really good... think when we are looking and trying out the colors, the staff actually took one of the tester piece and test the color on her nails just besides me..and the rest of the staff and the manager were also talking among themselves....

No comments: