Thursday, February 5, 2009

L'Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Hamper



The previous time, I won a L'oreal haircare hamper worth more than $100 through Cozycot contest..and this time round, I took part in another contest organised by Cozycot and won a hamper again.. and this hamper is for my face and eyes... ( Actually I never imagine that I will be the so lucky 20 winners, because previously I had won the hair hamper.. so I was totally surprised and happy that I won the L'Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Hamper. What a good start of the New 2009 year.

The goodies include (from left to right):

  • L'Oreal Derma Genesis Facial Wash
  • L'Oreal White Perfect Whitening Toner
  • L'Oreal Paris L'Oreal Derma Genesis Cellular-Youth Creator Essence Concentrate
  • L'Oreal Paris Derma Genesis Cellular-Youth Creator Day Cream SPF 15
  • L'Oreal Paris L'Oreal Derma Genesis Cellular-Youth Creator Intensive Night Cream
  • L'Oreal Paris L'Oreal Derma Genesis Cellular-Youth Creator Eye Contour Cream
  • L'Oreal Paris L'Oreal UV Perfect Longlasting UVA/UVB Protector
  • A White tote bag
A big big thank you to Cozycot and L'oreal for organising this contest .. Thank you L'oreal so much for sponsoring these lovely prizes for us.

No comments: