Saturday, February 7, 2009

Interesting Object Found At Home

I found an interesting object at home..


this is the object:






At first I thought it was some spare part of a bigger object... or was it a paper weight, how come there is a hole at the bottom???
haha, its look quite like an useless object isnt???
Guess what is this???






Actually I really thought it was an useless object but its on my computer desk which I see everyday... until one day, I decided to ask my brother what is the item..then he took the object and did something to it and within seconds, returned me with this:................



da da... its a corkscrew ( a tool used for pulling the corks out of wine/champagne bottles) .... the metal tip was very sharp, so they design it in such a way that we can cap the metal part... such a thoughful design ('',)

No comments: