Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shinjuku Incident


Watched Shinjuku Incident at Vivo Max last night. I was actually looking forward to watch this movie as we saw the advertisements a couple of times in cinema..As expected it was full house at Vivo Max on Saturday. It was the first week of release here in Singapore. However, I fell half-asleep in the first 20mins or so.. ( I was really tired as I did not sleep the previous day).. but when I saw the scene when Daniel Wu had his cheeks disfigured, and his hand being chopped up, I suddenly became awake.. and continue watching the show.. I find the commercial of this movie like more interesting than the movie itself.. But maybe my expectation on jackie Chan's movie, was action and more action.. so this one was quite a disappointment..

Think Jackie Chan also age alot as compared to the movies he acted a few years ago.

Imagine I can even fall asleep in the first few minutes.. I guess if not for the daniel Wu's scene that made me wake up, I really think I would fall asleep in the theatre.... I find this a so-so movie. Maybe a 6 out of 10. it really didnt impress me.

No comments: