Monday, May 11, 2009

How I Utilised My Tangs Beauty Vouchers

I have got 9 Tangs beauty vouchers from the recycling program which expired on 14 May 2009.. haha .. but I managed to use them over Friday and Saturday.


( Tangs is indeed smart ... give us vouchers to spend more money when they only allowed us to use 1 item per product)

Photobucket


I got these 5 Kiehl's products in less than 15minutes..

I got a tube of Kiehl's Blemish Control Daily Skin Clearing Treatment after trying out the sample ... One thing strange though.. the box stated " Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Solution" but the tube itself stated " Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment" but on the USA website, it stated " Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment" .. and I called to check that they said Singapore government dont allow them to use the words "Acne" and "Treatment" as the description.... and I thought I was given a defective product.


And I requested to try out some of their highly raved products like Kiehl's Abyssince Eye Cream, Calendula Herbal-extract toner and Over-night biological peel which are highly raved among cotters. ( Luckily the BA was very friendly and willing to give me samples to try ... ok, for products worth $114, think its ok to request for some samples..because they also will give samples without any purchase.)





No comments: