Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Great Evening!!

I had a great evening today!!! Actually I was supposed to be staying at home watching TV since my face broke out quite terribly.. but in the end, I went out with my Tiphanie to Laneige event, as she got register for a guest to the event.

 

Also include a Makeup Forever Liquid Lift Foundation sample 10ml, my first time trying Makeup forever product, They are highly raved for their concealers, but I have yet to try them... haha, just now there were also complimentary makeovers from Makeup Forever but we did not wait but leave for dinner... This little Jayson Brunson mobile accessory is quite fluffy..( mao mao) , it was actually attached to the paper bag..



Estee Lauder Launched a new Advanced Night Repair Synhronized Recovery Complex. This sachet is 1.5ml, you can register here: http://www.esteelauder.com.sg/advancednightrepair/sample.htm



When I returned home, I found these 2 in my mail box.. Use my points to redeem for a $5 Coffee Bean card and a $5 Burger King voucher..

 

Tiphanie and her boyfriend treated me to dinner at Crystal Jade.. So sweet of them... ( stupid me, brought my camera but did not bring out my memory card so could not take picture) ..

No comments: