Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Clinique Project Makeover - 4th Sep 09

Went to Clinique Project Makeover on 4th Sep 2009... thinking back, I still feel regret, why I was standing so far behind and did not raise my hand to answer one of the many questions.. they had really fabulous prizes such as Nikon Coolpix camera, $100 Tangs vouchers, and $100 Clinique hampers for grab during their questions and answers.. The winner who won the nikon coolpix camera just got to go up to the stage to pose, and walked away with the prize.. So lucky! ( ** I guess level 10 and gang must be upset why they arrived so late, or else I think they will definitely chiong up to the stage to answer all the questions..) fierce!

One more thing, think its also unfair that the lucky draw only include those who dropped their namecards.. so the rest of us are not eligible to win the prizes?? They should have include some blank cards for us to fill in our particulars... :(   Think they should have organised it in a better way.

Doorgifts include 5ml All About Eyes Rich eye cream, moisturising lipgloss card and some vouchers..

Ok, I dont wish to think about this event...

No comments: