Wednesday, February 3, 2010

14 Blades














30 Jan 2010 - GV Marina Square, 11.40pm

After shopping at John Little ( this is my 2nd visit to JL in this week, 20% storewide + $5 off every $30 spent is quite worth that I utilised 4 of the $5 off vouchers) , we went to watch the preview of 14 Blades ( also known as jinyiwei - an elite force of assassins recruited from street orphans) featuring Donnie Yen, Wu Zhun, ZhaoWei, Qi Yuwu.. Think we watched this because of Donnie Yen ( Chinese movies featuring action heroes like Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen we will go and watch) ...

Yes, the handsome Wu Zhun also appeared in this movie.... think he appeared in more scenes than Qi Yuwu... But in the end, Wu Zhun sacrified and died in order to save Zhao Wei.. Its a pity that Zhao Wei cannot be with her beau in this movie, same as the ending in Mulan...

I think I would prefer this movie to have a happy ending..

7 out of 10 for me.

No comments: