Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Zample Finally Launched Some Full Size Nivea Samples Online

I still remember more than 6 months back, on 10 July 2009, I joined Zample after I read about this company on Straits Times.. Then I realised that they were done with their 1st wave and after a very long wait with the thought that it may never launch 2nd wave since Zample focus more attention on Zampleman .. I just found out that they just revamped their website and introduced 2 new full size samples up for grab by paying for the postage.. ( In their first wave, I saw Maybelline eyeshadow, Lancome lipstick.. but so far I only saw 2 new Nivea products available currently)

I did a mock up check out and found out that the postage cost $3.00 to have this full size Nivea White Sparkling White Whitening Scrub worth $14.20 posted to you. If anyone interested, do grab it before its gone...


Or if you are interested to try out Nivea lip gloss, it will cost $1.00 to have it mailed to you... ( too bad, I really have lots of new lip balms, so I shall skip this)

It seem to me that the postage seem a little more expensive than Zampleman's... and also cannot combine the postage for both Nivea White Sparkling Whitening Scrub and Nivea lip gloss.. But these are full size products!


Log on to your Zample account now to grab these items if you are interested, or you can join Zample here.

Now that Zample finally has some action, I hope that it will continue to launch more exciting zamples for its members, just like what fr3b did for its members...

No comments: