Dentiste Premium Whitening Intensive Treatment Toothpaste contains the unique combination of anti-staining agents and remineralizing nano-hydroxyapatite to remove and prevent stain deposition, restore the natural gloss of tooth enamel for whiter-looking teeth.
- 14 Natural Extracts - Antibacterial and antiseptic ingredients help inhibit the growth of bacteria that causes bad breath and other oral problems.
- Polishing Silica - Natural tooth scrub helps to remove plaque and stains on the teeth.
- PVP (Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone) - helps dilute stains and prevent stain deposition.
- HAp (Nano Hydroxyapatite) - helps whiten the teeth and strength the enamel for stronger teeth.
- Sodium Tripolyphosphate - helps prevents the formation of plaque on the teeth and gum.
Directions of use:
Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice daily for whiter teeth, healthier gum and fresher breath.
For effective results, ensure that each whole tooth is well brushed.
- Dentiste Premium Whitening Intensive Treatment Toothpaste tube 100g- $10.90
- DentistePremium Whitening Intensive Treatment Toothpaste Pump 120g - $12.90
Where to buy:
Available only at Guardian, Watsos, OG and Nishino
Dentiste Premium Whitening Intensive Treatment Toothpaste comes in 2 packaging - the tube and the pump version, depending on your preferred way to dispense your toothpaste.
Both contain the same product ~ this pearlized turquoise colored toothpaste .... It is sort of a gel-like texture. This toothpaste is very minty with hints of menthol and peppermint, that lingers for a while even after I rinsed my mouth. I love how it freshens my breath without having to pop a mint. And yes, my teeth do appear slightly whiter than before, but not totally white because I am a tea addict.
For more product details, check out Confirm Trading Website.