Friday, April 15, 2011

Pictures: FreshLook One-Day Color Contact Lens (Pure Hazel)












Tried FreshLook Colorblends One-Day Color Contact Lenses (Pure Hazel) last week.. here are some pictures how it look...


Yes, FreshLook Colorblends comes in one-day disposable type..



















How FreshLook ColorBlends in Pure Hazel look like in the solution:



















Trying it on my eye:

Bare eye

















With FreshLook ColorBlends (Pure Hazel) on....




















Pure Hazel is one of the popular colors in FreshLook Colorblends colors.. and I wore this pair to a recent event, and received compliments that the lenses look nice..thanks ladies for noticing my colored contact lenses.. haha.. Ok, so far for FreshLook Colorblends, I only tried this color (Pure Hazel) and Gray... if I try other colors in the near future, will post them here..

For more information, can visit FreshLook Singapore website.

No comments: