Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kinohimitsu J'Pan BB Drink

Recently, I got to try out another Kinohimitsu drink..

So far, I had tried


And this time round.. its Kinohimitsu J'Pan BB Drink that helps to restore skin's natural glow and radiance.























Kinohimitsu J'Pan BB Drink is a healthy and effective solution to nourish, hydrate and rejuvenate every single cell in your body by giving rich, healthful nutrients to promote a baby-like rosy complexion.

Benefits of regular consumption of Kinohimitsu J'Pan BB Drink:
























The special ingredients used in Kinohimitsu J'Pan BB Drink
  • Hydrolysed Bird’s Nest - promotes skin cell regeneration, enhance skin healing and promote youthful-looking skin.
  • Chicken Cartilage (a source of hyaluronic acid) -  keeps skin hydrated. It helps to maintain the balance of water and oil in the skin, helping skin to look smoother and more hydrated.
  • Fermented Yeast (a source of CoQ10) -   replenish the depleted CoQ10 level in our body where CoQ10 has the ability to increase collagen and elastin production in the skin and promote skin cell turnover.
  • Acerola Cherrycontains 32 times greater amount of Vitamin C than in oranges. It also contains mineral salts (iron & calcium) that aid in the re-mineralisation of tired and stressed skin.
  • Rice Bran Ceramidehelps soothe acne and reduce skin inflammation.


The full ingredients list:














Directions of use:

One bottle a day preferably before breakfast or bedtime. Shake well before drinking.

First-time users: 1 bottle a day for 6 consecutive days.
For maintenance: 1 bottle every 3 days.


Price:
$39.90 (a box of 6x 50ml bottles)

So how does it work and taste like?






















For my first bottle, I poured out the content into a small cup to see how the liquid look like.. A bit like our Teh-O colour, isnt?

While Kinohimitsu J'Pan Beauty Collagen Drink tasted like sweet lychee drink, I find Kinohimitsu J'Pan BB Drink tasted abit like Fruit Tree's apple juice. It is a nice drink I must say, it definitely do not taste anything like bird's nest drink but I can assure you that it tastes delicious!

I drank 1 bottle a day before I go to bed for 6 consecutive nights, and I do see a slight improvement on my skin. While my big pores and horrible-looking blemishes are still noticeable, I do notice that there is a healthy glow from within my skin, and my skin definitely feel much radiant. Loving the effect though!

I love Kinohimitsu beauty drinks series! They are all are so delicious!


For the latest updates and attractive promtions on Kinohimitsu beauty and health drinks, and other exciting brands that Confirm Trading Pte Ltd distributes, do visit Confirm Trading Website or simply join Confirm Trading Facebook Fan Page now.

No comments: