Thursday, October 27, 2011

Normaderm Latest Tri-Activ Cleanser And New Formulas Cleansers

Recently I attended Vichy Bloggers' Event and received these new products from its Normaderm range. I am a fan of Vichy Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care Moisturiser so I was very happy that I can try out more products from the Normaderm range as it is meant for acne prone and sensitive skin like mine.

More information about  Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care Moisturiser:


We were told that since 2003, 20 million units of Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care Moisturiser were sold worldwide!

If you were to give this moisturiser a try, you will know why so many million units were sold worldwide and why I love it so much!

Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care Moisturiser  is definitely one of my Holy Grail moisturisers. I just love how it keeps my skin feeling ultra smooth and improve my skin imperfections. I had used up a tube and a bottle in the past 2 months. (Read my full review of the product here)


Next up, introducing the main highlight of the event from Vichy Normaderm range:

Tri-Activ Cleanser






















Tri-Activ Cleanser is a 3 in 1 product, you can use it as a cleanser, an exfoliator and a mask.

















Tri-Activ Cleanser comes in a simple tube form which makes it hassle-free to dispense the right amount of product.



So here is how you use the product:



















How the product looks like:


















I have been using this product for about a week, using it as a cleanser/scrub once a day and so far so good. Although it contains 25% clay, it does not leave my skin feeling tight or dry after each wash. In fact, I find my skin feel much smoother and softer. Thanks to the skin soothing agent and Vichy Thermal Spa water in the product!

So far I used it as a mask once, and I am happy with the result too. With my fingers, I squeeze an appropriate amount of product and apply onto my whole face (avoiding my lips and eye areas) and I just leave it on for 5 minutes before rinsing off with water. The creamy mask did not dry up like what traditional clay mask does, I am surprised that 5 minutes is all I need to have a clearer skin. If you are in a rush for time, just use this mask during your shower or while you are shampoo-ing your hair. ('',)


We were also introduced to these two New and Improved Formulas Cleansers..



































I have yet to try out these 2 new formulas cleansers, as I am using the Tri-Activ Cleanser at the moment. Will try them soon.


Vichy Normaderm Range is suitable for oily sensitive skin which suffers from acne, clogged pores, redness and shine.























Do drop by any Vichy counters to have a complimentary Skin Diagnosis using a special smart heldhand device. In just 5 minutes, you can find out your sebum and hydration levels of your skin, what skin type you are and which Vichy range is more suitable for you.















*Here is a Vichy Beauty Advisor doing a skin diagnosis check using the smart heldhald device on Chantana.
















You can also try out samples of the products that you are interested before you purchase the full size ones.


For the latest promotions on Vichy products, do join Vichy SG Facebook Fanpage now.


Thank you Vichy Singapore and Pearlin for the invitation to Vichy Bloggers' event and giving me the opportunity to try out more Normaderm products which I really love.

No comments: